When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Penny Farthing childs bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Melissa

On Training Wheels
Hello, I am trying to find out any information I can on my bike I have owned since 1973. It is a Penny Farthing bike It has Western Flyer on the Grips and a W in a circle with BREV in the metal petal bar. My parents got it from a Western Auto Store . It is 37" H at the handle bars. I am including pictures hoping someone might be able to give me some information about it. I have found images like it online but no information. Any help with be appreciated. Thank you Melissa

bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike3.jpg

aurelia-high-wheel2.jpg

I own 2 of these. Both red. Looks like yours was red but repainted. I paid $50 each. Cool but not valuable.

Hi Dan thank you for your reply. It was always blue at least since 1973. Do you know who made them and do yours have the W in the circle and BREV on them? I am trying to find out any information Thank you

Back