When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Perfect Patina Matches

-
I knew about this Snyder build Hawthorne Twin Bar for a while...but it wasn't for sale. I had a feeling I'd end up with it someday, so when a buddy picked up the correct missing Delta Zep fender light at a local swap, I had to get it. Sure enough 3 months later the bike became available & I reunited them:hearteyes:
View attachment 774268
View attachment 774269

Oh man, I am looking for a blue Zep light (and rack) for my twin as well. I have a minty black on there as a placeholder if anybody knows of a blue one.

Resized_20201004_201449001_571.jpeg

Just add the (28) (T///H.B.) &.

I buy the bike(at Good) price of @ good friend. with the intention of. Take some,

Parts of the bike. But NoooT.... Now cause.

Serial number starts with letter, (B).
Besides...The bike had I believe from the.

Factory, (B.D. stand) (6) Hole (R.rack.)

Nice wheels set. With ( H/3).
Morrow rear Hub. No tank don't know.

It came with one but hey. It's mine and.
Found good home & good Caretaker.

Which is me...:p:hearteyecat:;)

Im a huge patina freak and have a large handful of bikes slowly being pieced together as I find items.
Here is a quick one I did in a few days that, believe it or not, started as basically a frame, fork and crank set. The black patina fenders from my collection literally look like they've never left the bike since day one. Everything I added to the bike is an original Schwinn part as well....

woods2.jpg

woods3.jpg

That's a good question @bloo! I have no idea, sorry. There were no markings other than the size (26"x2.35")& inflation parameters. Looked/felt pretty heavy duty. Too bad I couldn't get them to fit in the fenders and had to use Fat Franks in the same size that fit without issue. The tread wrapping around the side makes them a bit wider. Gave them to my friend @jlively970 to use on a similar bike & it looks fantastic!! :cool: :cool: I believe they are takeoff tires from possibly an Electra I picked up from a LBS.

Back