When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Perfect Patina Matches

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1952 Firestone Special Cruiser (Monark built Rocket). Mother Nature did the Patina Match on this one. Really cool how this one aged so evenly over the years!

Here is a before and after of my 51 Black Phantom that was bought parted out from a local vulture and rebuilt using all original finish parts. The seat was nothing short of a miracle find in a random facebook ad that was mislabeled and matches the finish perfectly! Plans are to switch out the grips, find a better front fender and add the Cadet speedo Ive been saving.

before and after.jpeg

I think this is worthy of an add:

Building up this 1950 BF Goodrich frame to resemble a D12 or D13 model. Well i took a stroll thru the fender pile in my attic and what are the odds that i had a fender that is not only the right color, but shockingly the same exact patina/fade!! Looks like it never left the bike!

Now I just need to find a front fender.....if anyone has one that would be wicked!

patina match.jpeg

Back