When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Perfect Patina Matches

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1958 Stalet. I got the basic frame and fenders from a bike recyling facility run by the city for fixing up bikes and trikes for tikes for Christmas. Not the kind of bike they were looking to fix up so i made a donation and took it. The wheels and tires were easy, I had them. I found the seat, tank, and chain guard on eBay - all separate listings. (The rack I had and tried to paint to match - sorry it looks better in real life than on film.) I now have the correct 9 hole rack. Still looking for a matching Delta fender light.

Schwinn 1958 Starlet 1.JPG

Schwinn 1958 Starlet 2.JPG

I bought this shelby without a light...Frank (cyclonecoaster) had a cream colored shell and was nice enough to sell it to me. It was clean but a shell only so I looked on ebay for a donor light for the guts and lens and found a rattle can painted flat black but complete light. Picked it up for parts and once it arrived, started to take the two apart to make one when I noticed that the cream colored shell had at some point had been modified and the guts from the donor could not be installed...I was a little bummed and took a second look at the black light, thinking I would now have to paint and try to match it...when I took it apart, I noticed some red paint peeking through the flat black on the inside of the light and started rubbing...the old flat black started coming off and I was left with this light in matching red...like it never left...

011.jpg

021.jpg

Back