When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Perfectly Patina'd Hawthorne

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

iswingping

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello all,

I've owned this beautiful bike for years and never have been able to peg the year it was built. I have recently joined this site for knowledge and to document a military bike I've just acquired. If someone can help me put a date of birth on "Rusty", I would appreciate any assistance.

Thank you,
Josh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 132
Built by HP Snyder; they started this frame in '59ish and used it until about '68 or so. I'd peg it on the late end, around '65-68 judging by features.

I hope you will restore it or at least refurbish it with a repaint and re-chrome. Tank bikes rule.

Ha ha

Agreed. This bike could use some attention. Mostly oil and grease. I'm considering putting a clear coat over it the preserve it at it's current state. It doesn't get much use the past few years as I have a 5 year old who is very close to, but not yet riding her two wheeler and my new to me Swingbike has been hogging all of my seat time.

Thank you for the manufactures info and comments.

Back