When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Perry Hubs......

-

Floyd

Finally riding a big boys bike
What the #$*&#$#*@%@#!!! threads are these?!?!?! I need nuts and cant find correct size anywhere
20180214_063912.jpg

I searched rat rods . They mention the British designed "whitworth" " threads. Also suggesting you check auto emporium specializing in British made sports cars. Or toss whole thing out for ND.

If it isnt a 3/8" X 24 TPI then its an “English” or “Raleigh” thread 3/8” X 26 TPI. That’s why you can’t find them in a bike shop or hardware store. I doubt it to be Whitworth but who knows? Maybe somebody here has a Raleigh with extras

Last edited:
I have a "Renak" hub that needs a new axle and hardware. It's a cool little hub. What's the chances of these threads being the same?

I have a "Renak" hub that needs a new axle and hardware. It's a cool little hub. What's the chances of these threads being the same?
Well,Count the threads over a 1" span and measure the diameter. That will narrow it down. If you count 24 Threads Per Inch (TPI) you have an axle that was common to most coaster brake hubs back in the day,although not common @ todays bike shops. They're still available online pretty cheap.

Back