When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Perry Model B Coaster Service

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ernbar

I live for the CABE
I’m servicing the Perry model B (dated 5-55) in my 55 Spitfire. Even tough it was normally working I’m glad I open it up cause there’s is very little grease inside.
For anyone that has serviced one, are the Perry internals lubed like the New Departure hubs with grease on the bearings and oil on the rest of the parts or grease on everything? It has an oil port like the ND hubs.

The only information I have on Perry hubs is as follows: Perry 100 use bearing grease on bearings and light grease on internals; Perry 500 use bearing grease on bearings and light oil on internals. If your hub has an oil port I think it would be safe to assume you treat it like a New Departure.

The only information I have on Perry hubs is as follows: Perry 100 use bearing grease on bearings and light grease on internals; Perry 500 use bearing grease on bearings and light oil on internals. If your hub has an oil port I think it would be safe to assume you treat it like a New Departure.
Thanks Gordon. I noticed the only visible grease remaining was by the bearings and not on the other parts. Having an oil port I also assume the same as you did.

Back