When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Persons banana seat and wald muscle bars yard sale find!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hashbrown

Finally riding a big boys bike
So my mother in law is well aware of my bike obsession and she really scored for me without even knowing how good she did! She found some bike parts at a yard sale and bought them all up for me but these two things are the gems..... a person's bananas seat in really great shape and some wald ape hangers. She got those with some wald goose necks for 5 bucks total. So tell me, how common does this happen?! Lol
c81fc805400d54b8a6d932460597eb35.jpg
70de9016338d72bd6a9a6fee347fe9b8.jpg
ef3a65073048307f2eb45251459cc164.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

What a find. Very nice!

Do you happen to know what year/ model bike the seat come off? I have also been lucky enough to track down this exact seat but not sure what it is from. Thanks

I have no idea on what bike or year but it's the same as a stingray just didnt come on a schwinn..... I like it on the fastback with a badge like normal but then you double take.... that doesn't say stingray?!? Lol

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Back