When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Persons Majestic Siren, Have two One has the box F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ozzynut2

Finally riding a big boys bike
One with out box is in nice shape and works $55 shipped US Only. Missing one side of the clamp that mounts to the fork.
IMG_1332.gif
This one is complete in real nice shape Bracket is still in the yellow envelope. The box is ruff but it still has the box with it. $85 Shipped US Only.
IMG_1333.gif
Generator and Lights Lot Should be able to make 3 complete units out of this Lot $25 Plus shipping.
IMG_1336.gif
Also have tons more for sale. Look here in my Bucket http://smg.photobucket.com/home/ozzynut2/index

AHH! If I was still able to do my Ghostbusters custom, I'd buy this whole sha-bang.

I wish you could also, Need the money. Still not working. If you want make a offer and I'll see what I can do. Both sirens are really nice. If I did not need the money I would put them on a couple bikes this spring.

I'm tight on cash myself which is one reason I had to scrap the project in it's infancy. If the sales fall through, you should be able to make some very good money on Ebay. I hope things get better for you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back