When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Persons Majestic siren, later model

-

gernickie

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi everyone,
does anyone have a Persons Majestic siren to spare? Looking for the one with the pie-shaped cut outs in working condition with mounting brackets. Doesn't necessarily have to have the chain.
Thanks a lot!

Hi everyone,
does anyone have a Persons Majestic siren to spare? Looking for the one with the pie-shaped cut outs in working condition with mounting brackets. Doesn't necessarily have to have the chain.
Thanks a lot!
any pictures?

I took this picture from another post in the wanted section where someone was looking for this siren years ago. I think this model was made in the 50s. The ones with the heart-shaped cut outs are older.

I like this one and does it I live in Dubois pa 15801 what do you want for it Jim Ps I will give you $25.00 including shipping yes or no

Hey Jim,
I'm not sure if I got you right. I've been looking for this siren myself and eventually found it on eBay for $45. I'm not planning to sell it again. Sorry.
- Nick

Back