When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Persons Majestic siren, later model

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

gernickie

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi everyone,
does anyone have a Persons Majestic siren to spare? Looking for the one with the pie-shaped cut outs in working condition with mounting brackets. Doesn't necessarily have to have the chain.
Thanks a lot!

Hi everyone,
does anyone have a Persons Majestic siren to spare? Looking for the one with the pie-shaped cut outs in working condition with mounting brackets. Doesn't necessarily have to have the chain.
Thanks a lot!
any pictures?

I took this picture from another post in the wanted section where someone was looking for this siren years ago. I think this model was made in the 50s. The ones with the heart-shaped cut outs are older.

I like this one and does it I live in Dubois pa 15801 what do you want for it Jim Ps I will give you $25.00 including shipping yes or no

Hey Jim,
I'm not sure if I got you right. I've been looking for this siren myself and eventually found it on eBay for $45. I'm not planning to sell it again. Sorry.
- Nick

Back