When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Persons Solo Polo Seat

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Vbushnell

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello,
Does anyone recall what bike used a black Solo Polo seat? The seat appears to be all original. It has Persons stamped sissybar and tagged seat. There is a Persons warning label on the bottom that has faded out.
Van
IMG_8237.JPG
IMG_8238.JPG
IMG_8239.JPG
IMG_8240.JPG
IMG_8241.JPG
IMG_8244.JPG

Hello,
Does anyone recall what bike used a black Solo Polo seat?

I'm not aware of any bike that came originally with a black solo polo - possibly some non-Schwinn might have?

There were a LOT of these seats sold as accessories or add-ons that could be used to upgrade your bike to look like a Stingray. (In fact, it could be argued that this type of seat led to the existence of the Stingray in the first place.)

Cool piece - LMK if you are thinking about selling.

-Dan

Persons sold them as accessory through bike shops and they came on a lot of base level muscle bikes into the early 70's such as the cheater slick. I have a glitter red version myself.

You guys can have the seat I want the bike. LOL I too have a black solo polo and a square back sissy bar.

I sold this bike with the seat on eBay. The hammer dropped around $960 I think. Which was a good buy and okay sale for this bike. The auction had a lot of activity with 150+ watchers and over 1000 views. The question comes up often what's a bike worth? In the summer of 2016 this bike was worth $960. Went to a heavy hitter collector. He told me i would be last person to ride that bike as long as he is alive. The bike now sits on Display with 10 - 15 other pre 1965 stingrays bringing joy and conversation to a large group of family and friends.

Back