When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pet peeves

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
There is a art to selling---and I'm no artist.
I knew this guy that told me if it doesn't sell(his lot by the lake) he's going to raise the price till it does !
I had a 1966 Tempest convertible that would not sell. I kept raising the price and it finally sold.

when a buyer who brings along an 'authority" that knows just enough to be dangerous then wants to argue."
I tell'em if they aren't the $ holder to keep their 2 cents to their self. Hence why I also don't price other people's stuff as the buyer

Probably already mentioned but I hate misleading titles in the classifieds. Like omitting the word "Ladies" from ladies bikes and parts or writing only "Elgin Bluebird" for parts like a sprocket that is hardly specific to that bike.

Folks that highjack another posters threads and start posting dozens of pictures of their own bikes.
I understand that new folks dont see the way to start their own thread, arent computer box savvy or maybe aren't aware of the etiquette in forum posting but its still unnerving.
Maybe a tutorial upon admission is a solution?

Back