When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pet peeves

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Its is simply a WATER HEATER, I repeat a WATER HEATER. It is not a HOT water heater for goodness sake's people use your heads.

You don't know what you're talking about. ROTFLMAO... Here in the Phoenix Metro area we have hot water heaters! The water pipes are in the attic and the cold water is 120 + degrees so we have hot water heaters. 😜

When people politely ask about the date of manufacture for a bicycle, and quickly learn about the serial numbers on the bottom bracket; and then proceed to post partial-pictures that accidentally cut off the serial number prefix or suffix which determines the date.

Last edited:
This one happened to me today: You are telling someone something pretty insignificant like, the other day I saw this car and the whole quarter panel was rusted out and -----then they interrupt you and say " Oh that's nothing, I saw this truck and blah blah blah....BS that doesn't make my something nothing. It may not be much but it's my something, your something doesn't cancel my something.

How about when you pay a bike shop to pack a bike and the owner of said shop swears he will treat it like his own as well as block the fork and drops only to receive a tattered and torn box of loose parts... no blocking, wrapping, padding or securing. Literally just a box of loose parts... axels busting though box, drops bent, fender broken.... Awesome! Thanks Guy

How it came off the UPS truck via Bike Flights:

IMG_3596.jpg

For reference the last bike I shipped... How hard is it?

IMG_3346.jpg
IMG_3347.jpg
IMG_3350.jpg

That is all...

How about when you pay a bike shop to pack a bike and the owner of said shop swears he will treat it like his own as well as block the fork and drops only to receive a tattered and torn box of loose parts... no blocking, wrapping, padding or securing. Literally just a box of loose parts... axels busting though box, drops bent, fender broken.... Awesome! Thanks Guy

How it came off the UPS truck via Bike Flights:

View attachment 1495944

For reference the last bike I shipped... How hard is it?

View attachment 1495939View attachment 1495941View attachment 1495942

That sux!

Back