When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pet peeves

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Slow drivers who blow through stop signs
As far as traffic peeves go....people who feel like they are getting ahead in life by skirting the turn line and going all the way to the front and cutting in. People like that make me wanna do bad things to them. I feel like people who do that are also terrible people in other aspects of their life.
Basically getting ahead at the expense of others who did things the correct way. Probably also litter, steel money from the donation bins, steel candy from little kids and money out of the purses of old ladies. Is it obvious I think they are scum? Lol

Last edited:
As far as traffic peeves go....people who feel like they are getting ahead in life but skirting the turn line and going all the way to the front and cutting in. People like that make me wanna do bad things to them. I feel like people who do that are also terrible people in other aspects of their life.
Basically getting ahead at the expense of others who did things the correct way. Probably also litter, steel money from the donation bins, steel candy from little kids and money out of the purses of old ladies. Is it obvious I think they are scum? Lol
They think their time is way more important than others.

My Peeves are when I sold a Hot Rod or Drag Car that I built it ends up in a big show or a magazine or even a museum the stories that they tell that they had it since they were 16 or they raced it in the 60s or their dad bought it new. And I find out thru my circle of car friends. They own the car now they should also own the truth. 68 Hemi Roadrunner, 34 Ford 3 window Hemi coupe, Twinn eng. Hemi dragster, The Leo Munnin Speedster w/1924 Star motor. They probably thought I would never find out.

20210313_125055.jpg

20210314_105149.jpg

20210129_130934.jpg

20210313_130559.jpg

20210314_105056.jpg

20211016_142250.jpg

20211016_142501.jpg

As far as traffic peeves go....people who feel like they are getting ahead in life by skirting the turn line and going all the way to the front and cutting in. People like that make me wanna do bad things to them. I feel like people who do that are also terrible people in other aspects of their life.
Hate it too, but this is what train horns are for...

It is my pet peeve that these horns are used on hapless pedestrians that aren't doing anything wrong, these should only be used for people driving on the shoulder to get as far as they can before they literally run out of room and have to finally get on the freeway, kicking up rocks as they go by....

Hate it too, but this is what train horns are for...

It is my pet peeve that these horns are used on hapless pedestrians that aren't doing anything wrong, these should only be used for people driving on the shoulder to get as far as they can before they literally run out of room and have to finally get on the freeway, kicking up rocks as they go by....
Ive been a part of the custom truck scene since around 1994 and the train horns hit hard in around 2000 and let me tell ya, we hated train horn people so much because they never used them for good, only evil.
....but there are many days i wish i had one for these drivers.

When someone decides that maybe they should think about getting into the selling business, and get off to an odd start, such as:
  • no shipping, won’t pack & ship, or make a trip to the post office, shipping company, or a bike shop that might perform such services; but will travel out of state;
  • describing things that the seller has but will not sell, unless one buys a whole lot, cleans the barn, and whitewashes aunt Polly’s garden fence;
  • seems reluctant to allow for buyers’ inspection, either in-person or via pictures;
  • makes a list of “won’t-sell-to” bicycle collectors category and CABE members, yet wishes to advertise on the CABE;
  • vaguely states that money is not an issue for essentially a financial transaction;
  • does not seem to have a plan.

Last edited:
When someone decides that maybe they should think about getting into the selling business, and get off to an odd start, such as:
  • no shipping, won’t pack & ship, or make a trip to the post office, shipping company, or a bike shop that might perform such services; but will travel out of state;
  • describing things that the seller has but will not sell, unless one buys a whole lot, cleans the barn, and whitewashes aunt Polly’s garden fence;
  • seems reluctant to allow for buyers’ inspection, either in-person or via pictures;
  • makes a list of “won’t-sell-to” bicycle collectors category and CABE members, yet wishes to advertise on the CABE;
  • vaguely states that money is not an issue for essentially a financial transaction;
  • does not seem to have a plan.

Well, there goes my business model......🙃😆😆

Back