When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pet peeves

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
peeve n 1 : a feeling or mood of resentment. 2 : a particular grievance : GRUDGE

An introspective read on what bothers who, now 26 pages long. Makes you wonder about what we really all think. Not bicycle related, (actually it is!) but my peeve is (for most subjects) people making absolute statements while carefully leaving out the most critical or important information in order to hide or evade the truth.

Last edited:
ugh that one KILLS me! There is one posted on this site right now that is freaking awesome but zero shipping so Im out. Sucks but you gotta make peace with it I guess....
I've had pretty good luck with finding a fellow CABEr who would either pick it up and meet me at a swap or ship to me. I've picked up more than a few bikes on my way to Memory Lane and delivered as well as picked up and shipped bikes for folks. Where there's a will, there's a way! V/r Shawn

I've had pretty good luck with finding a fellow CABEr who would either pick it up and meet me at a swap or ship to me. I've picked up more than a few bikes on my way to Memory Lane and delivered as well as picked up and shipped bikes for folks. Where there's a will, there's a way! V/r Shawn
Absolutely! I have volunteered to do the same for a few folks before!

Back