When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pet peeves

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Grown men who have been neutered, at the Canfield swap a guy wanted a traffic lite I had, he negotiated me down from $125 to $60, It took him 10 minutes of crying and pleading with me so I finally agreed to the $60 offer, then he said let me ask my wife. I said why does she have your balls in her purse. He asked, she said no, wasted 10 min. of my time. That happened 2 or 3 times. I recommend guys like that should carry their balls with them, or ask momma first.

This happened a few years ago.A town close to me has a "theme" they do every year,That year was decorating the town with old ,donated bikes.I could not believe what was donated,The old bikes were spray painted and totally ruined.The old seats were painted also. What a shame.

Public booger pickers.
Even worse the people who do that and think being in their car makes them invisible, but you see them up to the knuckle and some severe wrist action. I often wonder if they realize the best clearing time is in the shower not in traffic. I do like to sometimes catch their attention and make it clear I saw exactly what they were doing.

Grown men who have been neutered, at the Canfield swap a guy wanted a traffic lite I had, he negotiated me down from $125 to $60, It took him 10 minutes of crying and pleading with me so I finally agreed to the $60 offer, then he said let me ask my wife. I said why does she have your balls in her purse. He asked, she said no, wasted 10 min. of my time. That happened 2 or 3 times. I recommend guys like that should carry their balls with them, or ask momma first.
My Lord that is embarrassing!
I have a friend of a friend who built an entire custom truck at a friends house in secret because his wife didnt approve and everyone had to pretend it didnt exist. I mean what kind of life is that!? You married the wrong woman 100%.

As Paul Harvey would say, (Now the rest of the story). His wife actually made me $40, as I was loading to leave a guy seen the $125 price tag and asked if I would take $100 he was standing there with his wife and children, I said yes and off it went. 38 years ago today I got married I bought a 1968 Roadrunner at our reception from a buddy that was at the wedding. A few days later I brought home a basket case for $500. I was questioned about spending our wedding money on 2 truck loads of car parts. Fast forward 1 year and sold the finished car for $12K. She never questioned me again. I'm glad I told this story, I remembered our anniversary is today.

As Paul Harvey would say, (Now the rest of the story). His wife actually made me $40, as I was loading to leave a guy seen the $125 price tag and asked if I would take $100 he was standing there with his wife and children, I said yes and off it went. 38 years ago today I got married I bought a 1968 Roadrunner at our reception from a buddy that was at the wedding. A few days later I brought home a basket case for $500. I was questioned about spending our wedding money on 2 truck loads of car parts. Fast forward 1 year and sold the finished car for $12K. She never questioned me again. I'm glad I told this story, I remembered our anniversary is today.
I have a similar story. My wife and I have been together for around 20 years and I was doing this for many years before I met her so she was kinda "bathed by fire" so to speak and I took her picking and to junk yards on dates and she grew to love it. She believes in what i do now so much so that she encourages me to find more and has learned to love my collecting because it has bailed us out of alot of jams in life. Kinda funny, when I have friends come over and I mentioned the bikes she will stop and say "you're not selling one of your bikes right??". Hard to find support like that now days...

Marring %100 the right lady is key to a long and happy life. My hot rod in my avatar, I told her to sell it when I die and she said, no I'm gonna drive the hell out of it. She said she will sell other stuff to get her pool boy except we don't have a pool. Humor helps too!!!

Marring %100 the right lady is key to a long and happy life. My hot rod in my avatar, I told her to sell it when I die and she said, no I'm gonna drive the hell out of it. She said she will sell other stuff to get her pool boy except we don't have a pool. Humor helps too!!!
Told my wife to catapult my body into the ocean and move on.....Lol

Back