When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pet peeves

-
Not exactly the sellers fault, just another e bay flaw. When a tracking number is provided the listing shows shipped. When I provide a tracking number it's because the item is at the post office. I don't plug in info, get a number and maybe have a pick up once or twice a week. I never leave feedback for sellers that print a number and then the item actually gets shipped four or five days later.

Speaking of being married a long time ( 52 years last May ) my wife said: If I go first would you remarry? No darlin, I'm to old. Would you take up company? Uhh I don't know, maybe. Would you let her drive my car? Uhh I don't know, I guess so. Would you let her sleep on my side of the bed? Uhhh I don't know, maybe. Would you let her use my golf clubs? Uhh. no she's left handed.

1660624682028.png

Sketchy eBay spam listings for cheap parts direct from China. I have a few "standard" eBay searches for old bike parts I do every so often because they're the kinds of parts you go through rebuilding an old bike. At some point this year, several direct-from-China sellers began listing irrelevant junk parts by tagging their listings with numerous subject tags. Now my standard searches turn up 60% direct-from-China junk parts that aren't even related to what I want.

Ok, someone posts in the Wanted section looking for a specific year or model bike, multiple people post completely unrelated bikes they are trying to get rid of?, Hey I got this bike for sale!, did they not read the title, thread?, had that happen to me a few times!

Last edited:
Back