When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pet peeves

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not exactly the sellers fault, just another e bay flaw. When a tracking number is provided the listing shows shipped. When I provide a tracking number it's because the item is at the post office. I don't plug in info, get a number and maybe have a pick up once or twice a week. I never leave feedback for sellers that print a number and then the item actually gets shipped four or five days later.

Speaking of being married a long time ( 52 years last May ) my wife said: If I go first would you remarry? No darlin, I'm to old. Would you take up company? Uhh I don't know, maybe. Would you let her drive my car? Uhh I don't know, I guess so. Would you let her sleep on my side of the bed? Uhhh I don't know, maybe. Would you let her use my golf clubs? Uhh. no she's left handed.

1660624682028.png

Sketchy eBay spam listings for cheap parts direct from China. I have a few "standard" eBay searches for old bike parts I do every so often because they're the kinds of parts you go through rebuilding an old bike. At some point this year, several direct-from-China sellers began listing irrelevant junk parts by tagging their listings with numerous subject tags. Now my standard searches turn up 60% direct-from-China junk parts that aren't even related to what I want.

Ok, someone posts in the Wanted section looking for a specific year or model bike, multiple people post completely unrelated bikes they are trying to get rid of?, Hey I got this bike for sale!, did they not read the title, thread?, had that happen to me a few times!

Last edited:
Back