When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Phantom Frenzy #2. Nice original paint Red 1950 Schwinn Phantom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Picked this one up at Copake last year at the swap on Friday. Bike was such nice original paint mostly
that it deserved a solid "bring back". As found the bike has peppery fenders and S2 wheels, No drum
brake option, and a repop Anniversary Saddle. The prior owner for some reason added the tank, and
removed the nice original paint tank (I was able to find pix of the bike prior on line). Nothing i could
do to upgrade the tank as nothing better was available. I did have Very nice original Phantom fenders,
excellent S2 Drum brake wheel set, and very good original Phantom saddle so these parts were used
to make the bike a better original parts example. So began the upgrades...
ended up with what you see here, a very respectable survivor early Red Phantom. A nicer original
paint tank and this bike would be killer! Added the Anniversary era "patina'd slightly" WW Typhoon tires
to replace the incorrect rubber on it when found. Some considerable expense purchasing the bike
shipping it home then adding the parts puts me at just about the break even point here at
2200.00 plus shipping

[email protected]
PM here

red.jpeg

red1.jpeg

red2.jpeg

red3.jpeg

red5.jpeg

red6.jpeg

red7.jpeg

red7a.jpeg

red8.jpeg