When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phantom front fender light issue

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mramos

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi guys,

I decide to put some batteries on my 1952 phantom fender light. fender and tray,switch are new. Just drop the 2 D's and slide the switch but nothing happens i did touch the back of the circuit terminal and there's a negative cable soldered into that terminal. If i touch that with a screwdriver and make ground with the fender it lights up but it doesn't turn off if i slide the switch to the of position. Any clues?

My front fender light is rusted beyond repair, but, if yours lights when you touch the negative wire to ground, you just need to make sure the switch is grounded. Of course maybe the switch is defective, but you can test it's continuity with a meter.

OH

Is the switch installed in the fender when you tested it?... is the wire connected to the right post?... the fender acts as part of the circuit...

Last edited:
Back