When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phantom in hung up in a restaurant. Real?

-
I stopped in the other day. They brought me some fake bacon, not even sure it was meat. OJ that I think was Tang and a powered egg. It was all real stuff, just not what I am use too.

"Powdered eggs & milk" .
Guam, 1968. :p

What I love is the way it was hung,,I love the chains that hold it up!!!on that stained ceiling,but at least most of the signs are real.

99% of the ppl in the place are enjoying a bike,they dont know or care if its correct,just enjoying the bike so it fills its intended purpose,all of the experts should be able to pick apart a phantom easily,get my drift??????????????

99% of the ppl in the place are enjoying a bike,they dont know or care if its correct,just enjoying the bike so it fills its intended purpose,all of the experts should be able to pick apart a phantom easily,get my drift??????????????
Yep I agree they shouldn't have hung that POS in there for experts to pick apart!

Back