When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phantom Mutation

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My girl goes with me to get the bikes, I gotta keeper. We are not married, if she got sick of me she would be free to go whenever she wished. That's why it works, I include her in everything I do. I build her bikes as well, buy her sewing machines etc. She is a maker just like me, our hobbies work together. She loves a roadtrip to go get something, flea markets, auctions, swap meets. If any woman I was with ever got rid of anything of mine I would get rid of her in a heartbeat. I divorced a miserable controlling woman before, I wont go down that road again. But my Betty and i just click, it's always been that way. I dont have to hide anything and neither does she.

Just like me. We never match in anything.
I love camping, goin to the beach very early and very late and she just don’t like it.
I eat most of the time potatoes and she grow up eating them, now she don’t want.
Thyroid do the worst.
Like my men, if he like that red shwinn, you will have more fun than any of us. My brown eyes squirrel I like it.
Of course, she is a hole lot less old than me.
I can beat that.
Now, I love tuna fish. :)

I swear this is the last piece for this bike, sold my 36 schwinn dog leg crank and picked this up from Bob U. a Wald crank which is perfect for this bike, will be painted black except the center which is chrome and will be left alone, will go good with the color theme of the bike,

Back