When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phantom Mutation

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I do, but I have also added and changed many things including assorries which I really like and will be adding

I am also thinking about doing a custom and I'm looking for ideas any advice
no not really, there are members on here that could help you way more than I could, I have had many changes due to my buying habits which went over board and have delayed the project only because of being to particular because I really love bike assorries and wanted to be different but now it looks like an over kill

no not really, there are members on here that could help you way more than I could, I have had many changes due to my buying habits which went over board and have delayed the project only because of being to particular because I really love bike assorries and wanted to be different but now it looks like an over kill
Like what?

this is not a stock bike with a few add ons, I don't have the time right now but possibly this friday I'll put together a few and let you see, what are you looking to build.....
It's up in air but I like bikes that have Springer's on the front of them,

Back