When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phantom Mutation

-
It's up in air but I like bikes that have Springer's on the front of them,
well theres different makes with those, cabe members can answer any of your questions or sell parts you might be looking for, check the sale of complete bicycles theres always interesting bikes being listed

well theres different makes with those, cabe members can answer any of your questions or sell parts you might be looking for, check the sale of complete bicycles theres always interesting bikes being listed
I saw parts for bicycles to, would you happen to have a tomahawk neck with your stuff

I saw parts for bicycles to, would you happen to have a tomahawk neck with your stuff
not me, like them but can't use one and if your looking to buy one, get in line and have alot of cash there not cheap or easy to come by, I'll post photos when I can, later.....

not me, like them but can't use one and if your looking to buy one, get in line and have alot of cash there not cheap or easy to come by, I'll post photos when I can, later.....
how expensive could they be? Ok will wait for photos

I'm so lucky! One of my best friends is a painter/fabricator. He helps on my larger projects. I used to work for a bicycle company. I still have access to their machine shop and powder coat booth. I have yet to deal with a chromer. I've been told, "hold on!".

I'm so lucky! One of my best friends is a painter/fabricator. He helps on my larger projects. I used to work for a bicycle company. I still have access to their machine shop and powder coat booth. I have yet to deal with a chromer. I've been told, "hold on!".
Any photos? I'm kind of interested in what your going for, is it like a modified custom of a beach cruiser? and are you into schwinn stingrays in collecting or riding?

Any photos? I'm kind of interested in what your going for, is it like a modified custom of a beach cruiser? and are you into schwinn stingrays in collecting or riding?
to broken down to ride stingrays, but if interested theres a section for that, as for my project it has changed due to excessive buying and duplicating, being to dam pickie and changing direction in theme and assorries bought, thinking money grows on trees, dealing with anxiety on how i got myself into this to start with, and when it's completed, I could of went out and bought a car and paid for it, haha but true, just waiting on a few more parts to be finished on platting or painting then I can start the scratch assembly, no matter how careful I am, I know it's going to happen in the worst possible place, since I've started this build I have no shame its come to this,
and here's the photo to prove it, but I do want to state I did find a front fender and a basket so my dog halo can enjoy ridding with me, still can't figure why other rider's are always making comments about my daily rider......could it be the whitewalls?

Last edited:
20190811_162555.jpg

20190811_162846.jpg

I've got nothing going right now. Just thinking out loud I guess.
View attachment 1045529

View attachment 1045529
Here's my last build.

View attachment 1045531
I read your story on this fantastic build, beautiful and sleek, and seeing others post there custom builds on the Cabe, has Truely made me admire the concepts brought to life by the dedication and craftsmanship of those individuals with dreams that others can only admire and be in awe of, I can just hope that when im able to complete my build that it won't be viewed as parts or two dimensional in it's entirety, thanks for sharing love the bike!

Back