When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phantom Mutation

-
Like your photos of your bike, but you didn't have handle bars on it, look cool to have ape hangers on it possibly with twisted chrome trusses and a diamond stitch pattern black seat
saw one of those lights on Ebay for sale a while back but went with a large bullet shaped light on each side of my ape hangers half way up the bar with side mirrors and are battery powered

saw one of those lights on Ebay for sale a while back but went with a large bullet shaped light on each side of my ape hangers half way up the bar with side mirrors and are battery powered
one you saw was an extra I had and sold, your idea with the light's sounds interesting

Really cool build and great custom details. The prop is really cool. I also like your expander hubs! Now that I found this build I'll be watching the progress. Kudos to you for daring to be original.

Back