When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phantom or Panther Reproduction Fenders

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ok, didn’t think so. So what now drill a hole or chrome the originals?? A buddy drilled his and filled the hole with a river?

Take a piece of sheet metal and make a bracket. Narrow and long enough to span the distance between the hole in the fender and the hole in the fender. Drill a couple of holes in it. Screw one end to the fork and the othe end to the fender.

IF you had the other type of fork, you can flip the bracket and gain a little. But you don't have that kind of fork.

Last edited:
Yeah, Got the same problem. Your Red phantom is post late 54/55, "New style" springer. Been looking For used 55 black Phantom front fender with a light bucket, long time. They're scarce. Don't see any new that says for post 55 nor positively ID-d used, or old stock on ebay too. Maybe Schwinn anniversary cruisers will fit,,, Same springer, post 55 type, but, fender lights are plastic screw-on; no light bucket, plus, fenders are not as wide, and fender tip is too short.

Last edited:
After lining up the pivot bolt I'm going to drill a hole in the fender, it seems the easiest thing to do for now. The existing hole will get a fender rivet. Then the original dent free front fenders is going for chrome! Thanks for the input everyone.

I need these exact repop fenders with the diamond shaped reinforced mounting hole. My Panther frame number is H175463 (I think 52 or 53). Does anyone know a place to get them? I already paid to buy some that I never received so I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for them again. Thanks for any information..

The later fork 1955 - 1959 is the non - locking type , thefork leg & the truss rods line up fine , just the fender mounting is different thats all

Back