When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phantom Pre '55

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PCHiggin

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Ok,Who has one theyre tired of? I'd like a Black with nice original paint chrome. Not interested in a replica. Pm Please.Thanks

I have one from 57 and im asking 1000 shiped it has new fenders though

20191227_144331.jpg

Can't do much better than this...and priced pretty realistic

incredible bike

I agree with Bob it don’t get much better than that. I would say look no further. V/r Shawn

Yeah,I saw that one. Nothing wrong with it,that i can see but I cant believe its "original" Paint Too nice, I'm thinking its a resto from the 90's. I'll see what Ann Arbor brings

Yeah,I saw that one. Nothing wrong with it,that i can see but I cant believe its "original" Paint Too nice, I'm thinking its a resto from the 90's. I'll see what Ann Arbor brings

I'm thinking you don't know what original paint looks like. best phantom that has been available in a long while...
not mine, nor do I know the seller. Just a very nice original bicycle priced super fair.

I'm thinking,I'm no "expert" on the subject but I've seen enough 80's-90's repaints to be a bit dubious about this one. It might be worth the price regardless of original or not. I asked the seller a question about the paint. I'll see what,if anything, he/she writes back. Thanks

Last edited:
Well,It looks to be an awesome original or a fantastic "correct restoration" from years past,regarding the paint, I dont know but would have to agree his price is in the ballpark. Next to decide if I want to step up to it. Thanks for the response.

Back