When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

phantom qs

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

krazikev

Finally riding a big boys bike
Isnt a original black phantom supposed to have a white pinstripe type line separating the red from the black in these pics..also isnt below the center seat tube in middle of frame in this pic suppose to be red diamond or red ?
Also can someone post a picture, ect. of serial numbers for phantoms and what do I look for in the difference of repop and original on this bike.Dont have it now going to maybe purchase it tomorrow thanks for time all, any details will help

Found out a repaint but.do.u think its still worth 550??

Screenshot_2018-11-13-18-38-08.png

Yes to both of your first questions. Looks like part of the frame and fork has been repainted. Seat and pedals are not original to the bike. The rest looks OG to me but the picture isn't all that good.
The serial numbers will range from 4th quarter 1949 to probably Sept-October 1959.

Yes to both of your first questions. Looks like part of the frame and fork has been repainted. Seat and pedals are not original to the bike. The rest looks OG to me but the picture isn't all that good.
The serial numbers will range from 4th quarter 1949 to probably Sept-October 1959.
So the first digit will be a letter and rest will be numbers correct?

I would think the parts alone could be worth $550 after the bike is cleaned up etc. It looks to be an earlier Phantom (good) based on the springer. Might be a decent bike.....

I wonder if there is a leather Phantom seat underneath that authentic seat cover.

Going to see bike today I will have to look, anything else I should look for it being original, parts ect. ? Whats different in the rims compared to original? S-2 or is that only on thr repops? Details please, thanks

Like GT said the pedals are not original. Check under the seat cover to see if the original seat is still there. The wheels appear to be original S2s but that is a crappy pic. I'm not seeing any repo parts there and at $550 it would be in the truck provided the tank and front fender don't have serious battery acid damage. V/r Shawn

Back