When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phantom Rescued From Crusher Update.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dxmadman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I posted a few weeks ago a 1950 Black Phantom that was saved from the scrap yard. Since then the bike was cleaned,greased,polished and wears a fresh set of typhoon cords. The seat still needs to be sent off, Ive got a fresh set of fenders ready to install, just waiting to find the time. Also a pic of my 47 auto cycle rat project that i hope to get painted before winter and get my expanderbrakes mounted. Just wanted to update you guys on the progress, and i noticed Phantoms being a hot topic latley.
20110903185611-1.jpg
20110903185626-1.jpg
20110903185324-1.jpg

She cleaned up real nice! Glad to see that she'll be ridden and not crushed. Great save.

Phantoms are SOOOO hot right now....

Why the convergence of Phantom love lately???

The Phantom is still the most recognised classic bike of all time. Mention the name to anyone over 50 and their eyes light up and memories are stirred. There are many much more desirable and expensive classics but for me and many others the Phantom is the first one we collect and the last one we part with.

Why the convergence of Phantom love lately???

The Phantom love is strong again suddenly.
I horse traded with an awesome CABE member for one back in July. I only owned it for 5 weeks when I sold it quite unexpectedly. That was a BIG mistake. I was never into the Phantom hubbub but I'm kicking myself badly right now :(:(:(:(
Now I spend a lot of my time trying to find another one....

Back