When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phil Scott(Shoe3) has passed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sorry I came to this late, I haven't been online a lot today.

Roll fast, with the wind at your back and no flat tires or jumped chain.

Your final road leads to heaven. God bless and keep you, and we hope to see you and your kind many times over when we arrive.

Phil was instrumental in introducing me to the 28" motorbike era about 15 years ago when he bought a 20's Elgin motobike and 1932 Packard badged Schwinn motobike at the Memory lane meet just because I was wanting these models and promptly sent them to me here in Canada.
They are projects that I still have. He also sent me free, an original paint Chief frame, no fork and it is slowly coming together as well. The biggest gem has to be my 1936 CCM 6-day track racer in rare black, still have it of course. Over the years, he continued to inspire my with his knowledge freely given. Always there when you need him. Now that was a true gentleman collector! I miss him already......

Back