When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phillips?? Pease help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tef

On Training Wheels
Hi everyone!
I'm from Argentina and after many years today I got my first old bike. I saw it on pictures and I thought it was a Phillips due to some remains of decals, the chain ring and the brakes. Now I know that: the saddle is a leader Brooks, but I believe that it's not the right model for a ladies byke. The dynamo and headlight were made in Argentina brand Augustus (I'm planning to replace both of them for Miller or Lucas, what do you think?) and the wheels are Dunlop made in England 26x13,8. The hub just says "PHILLIPS MADE IN ENGLAND". I couldn't find any serial number in the frame, the handlebar doesn't have any inscription on it. It doesn't have a chainguard and here I'm puzzled because I've seen some phillips with it and some without it, so I don't really know if in my case it is missing or not.
Well, an in all I'm really confused, but Phillips or not I'm going to restore it.
All your help will be really appreciated.
Bici.jpg
Bici2.jpg
DSC08523.jpg
DSC08524.jpg
DSC08525.jpg
DSC08526.jpg
DSC08527.jpg

It's a really nice bike you have there. I have a similar bike with no chain guard but Hercules made. For the headlamp I'd say use whatever suit your fancy if you don't want to be 300% correct. The rod brakes are definitely cool.

Back