When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phillips

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The rims are sturmey archer, the hubs have a marking on them I do not know?
img_3184-m-jpg.jpg
img_3188-m-jpg.jpg

Here's illustration of that hub image:

700c = 622 iso, your 27" probly 630 iso variety so 630 tube more proper. But if you do hack job, stretch the 700c tube around rim and it will fit and inflate. I've used 24" tube on 26" rim. 😂

-----

do not touch two-pin ring

to use Atom brand tool it is necessary to remove axle locknut and spacer, then tool can be inserted

thinwall tools such as Phil Wood and Zeus permit removal of gear block without needing to remove axle locknut and spacer

gear block removes counter-clockwise

if you will be purchasing tool you may as well select a thinwall; at least five firms offer them

one simple technique is to place the remover in a beefy bench vise and to use the wheel as your lever

prior to remounting a gear block it is advisable to apply anti-seize compound to threads; available at hardware and auto supply stores

-----

Last edited:
Thanks, I may already have that.
the bearings are completely dried up so likely will do the gear block when it is off.

Back