When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Philosophy bicycle bags made in Portland OR.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
150- shipped
Zipcode

fatbike

Enjoying my 37 Colson Commander
Hi Cabers, I have some exceptionally made canvas bags with leather straps and brown sand buckles detail with style and function. Philosophy the company, you can google them, was developed over a decade ago making bicycle panniers, computer bags, satchels, backpacks; they had a good run and sadly went out production years ago by choice because of product demands that could not be met without sending it over seas to be made; which would have been against the idea of handmade in Portland USA. A main distributer was Simsworks, there're two distributers one in in Seattle and Japan. These are a limited NOS stock that we have left on hand and style types available are: Morrison backpack and Cameron satchel. Very sweet and durable and I use the Morrison daily.

Keep in mind that all bags were handcrafted hand stitched here In the Pacific Northwest, Portland Oregon. We’re going to respectfully ask $150 shipped per each within the US. Take Venmo and US postal money order. I’m selling for a friend and I do not have PP. Any questions about the bags need to talk with me direct 503.708.2627 feel free to do so; I’ve been a member on the Cabe since 2009. PM if me if interested.

Thank you.

Bags on hand:

Six Satchel:

Two: black

Three: brown

One: a kind of green brown

Morrison backpack:

Grey "SOLD"

Three black left.

IMG_0683.jpg

Morrison bag:

Three black