When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phoenix AZ Ride Sunday March 5th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tim the Skid

Skidding on my '41 Schwinn Autocycle
Anyone interested in meeting for a group ride in the greater Phoenix area on Sunday March 5th 2023? We're still working on the route and start times. I'll post updates here. Send me your contact info in a message and I'll add you to the growing list. Tim

This is the ride I think would be fun. It takes us through Scottsdale and around Tempe Town Lake. Lots of different views of the city and lake.
1674054732667.png

I need to provide a little more detail for the parking spot and some of the tricky to navigate spots later today/tomorrow. The path is basically flat with a few wild hills in Papago Park. When I do it with my buddies in town, it ends up being between 10 and 11 miles.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
This is the ride I think would be fun. It takes us through Scottsdale and around Tempe Town Lake. Lots of different views of the city and lake.
View attachment 1770660

I need to provide a little more detail for the parking spot and some of the tricky to navigate spots later today/tomorrow. The path is basically flat with a few wild hills in Papago Park. When I do it with my buddies in town, it ends up being between 10 and 11 miles.

What do you guys think?
Sound like a great route. Since I'm fairly new to Arizona, I'm having to research good riding routes.
I'm way southeast of the Phoenix area, but willing to meet up anywhere for a good cruise.

Great route Mike! I was thinking about the Rio Salado Pathway because of it's paved surface and proximity to the University. Thanks for your help. I'm driving across town from Peoria, but I have driven a lot farther for rides. The plan is coming together. Thanks for your help!

Back