When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photo Requested

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Boris

Old fat tired rider
I think I initially found this photo on this site years ago and thought I had a larger copy of it, but I guess not. Does anyone out there have a larger one?

If I remember correctly, the rear wheel mounts to the single chain stay on the drive side. I don't remember what holds it in place on the other side?

The rear fender braces look like they are trying to walk away but that is so that they don't rock?

The physics isn't computing so well in my poor little brain on this one. Seems like an whole lot of stress right there. Also I vaguely remember that this was Russian built??? Please refresh my memory if you can. Is this your bike Mark?
Think about a half inch thread bicycle pedal, these are generally pretty inexpensive items but they don’t fail when you stomp on the coaster brake or grunt your bike up a steep hill. USA made, probably during WW2, and yes, my bike.

Back