When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photos from the 2018 2nd Annual Drag Races/Vintage Bike Swap Meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I didn't stay for the races, so these are only photos from the swap meet. I met some new people and saw some old friends. I thought I had written down everyone's name as I took photos, but didn't get the fellows name in this first photo for some reason? He said his club had decided to include the vintage bike swap with their muscle bike drag races. I thought this was great, it's a lot closer to my house. lol The orange and black custom job Schwinn belonged to a friend that passed away, he bought the bike because he's very sentimental (so am I)and wanted to have one of his bikes. The cooool VW club showed up also. They were some great looking old VW's. I love the way the sides drop down on the pick-up models, for easy loading and unloading.
IMG_1988.JPG

IMG_1986.JPG

IMG_1989.JPG

IMG_1997.JPG

IMG_1990.JPG

Kalib with his very cool Volkswagon.
Kalib.JPG

IMG_2005.JPG

Ron
Ron.JPG

Check out the hand in the sprocket on this unknown brand of bicycle.
IMG_1994.JPG

IMG_1995.JPG

Darin Vierth. The Lemon Peeler has been in his family since it was new. The Swing Bike has the original paint and is in great shape.
Darin Vierth.JPG

Soukie & Tyler
Sukie & Tyler.JPG

IMG_2001.JPG

IMG_2006.JPG

IMG_2007.JPG

IMG_2008.JPG

IMG_2014.JPG

Dave Stromberger
Mr. Dave Stromberger.JPG

Back