When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photos of wife's Spaceliner as promised

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Pantmaker

I live for the CABE
photo 4.jpg
photo 4.jpg
photo 3.jpg
Here are some photos of the Spaceliner that was given to my wife this week. Thanks again for all of helpful info.
photo 4.jpg
photo 1.jpg

Nice...she should enjoy that rider.
Only the headlight version but with and added handlebar mounted horn she'll be the envy of many.
Let's see the beauty side (chainguard side).
Congrats...free bikes are always great finds.

If it were mine....

I'd tear it completely down for cleaning and new grease. While apart, I'get out my 0000 steel wool and barkeepers friend and do a complete rubdown (not over decals) of all the metal chrome pieces (not plastic parts). I make a paste, apply the paste by hand, then carefully rub out any rust followed by a hose bath and a quick dry. Pits will remain, but the good chrome will shine like new. Follow with wax for protection and it will really look nice. Cost is about $5 and some sweat equity but the results are amazing.

Looks familiar but my wifes has a slightly different tank....must be a year thang.

Attachments

• IMG_0361a.jpg
    IMG_0361a.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 95
Very nice, Pantmaker. Did you confirm the model number? It's hard to tell from the pic of the rear dropout, but it looks like it should be a 46953.

Last edited:
Looks familiar but my wifes has a slightly different tank....must be a year thang.

Yep. You have the '64-'65 version. Pantmaker's is the '66-'68.

You can learn about the different model variations and see photos and specs HERE.

Last edited:
Back