When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

photos

-

bikebozo

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
What is the big deal about posting photos? I posted some bikes to sell , and got a bunch of comments about no photos , and then , when I posted the photos , no replys about interest in purchase? I think I put in the ads if interested contact me and I will send photos .There are some people on this site who need to learn some manners and get off there big ego trip.Thanks to the CABE and the moniters who put my ads where they belong, when I post in the wrong area. The attitude of some of the readers of this site , is not making it a place that makes you want to be a part of. I Hear it all the time from high end collectors and historians, some of the smart ass replys and comments do not help this dying hobby . I hope you all get a clue , before , this CABE turns into a page that only a few read. Thanks for taking your time and reading my words . You all miss out on a lot of fine items being offered because people do not want to be part of the party.I will still be around for a little while . I have been researching the past CABE posts and found out many who no longer participate , why , it could be many reasons! Please help keep the CABE alive, walter branche , aka bikebozo the latest big joke and laugh

I did not make a comment about your post and I do agree that people need to back off other members post.
If you choose not to post pictures that is your choice.
My personal opinion is this.
You would think it would be easier to post the pictures once in a thread than sending 5-10 people pictures individually.
I personally will not even try to get anymore information from an add if it does not have a picture or pictures posted and that is not just here on the Cabe it's also craigslist or any other sale your stuff sites.
I feel like the person is trying to hide something or the seller is trying to pull something over on the buyer.
I think good quality pictures only help the sale.
It's a personal grief of mine when a person is trying to sell something and they put a vague description, bad or no pictures and or no price.
Nothing against you. It's your choice. But remember good quality pictures in your post, a good Honest description, and a price will only increase your interested parties and increase your chances of a quick sale.
Like I said this is my own personal opinion and I curse like a devil when I see a post on CL, Let Go, etc.that doesn't have a picture or price.
JKent

Yes, I have learned a lesson from this site , .1 reason I posted on the CABE , is I sell bikes all the time a ll over the world, and at some bike shows some have requested for me to post items on the CABE, so they will know if and what and when a bike is available. Now I know how the CABE system works , not many people are purchasing , they want to look at photos. I will post photos next time , I will not mis lead or lie about what is offered, my stuff is good , it is not being sold to scam or cause any type of problem . Thanks to everyone who has takin me to cycle school , courtesy of the CABE , these last 2 days , maybe there will be something you will want or need , . I get offered many items most are resold before , I can post anything . Good luck out there at the gettin place, wpb

If I see a for sale ad, wanted ad, or "what's it worth" question with no photos, I usually just pass it over, unless it has a detailed description of something I'm interested in.

The poster's idea of condition, rarity, value, is no help unless I can see the item.

11162015 002.JPG

Back