When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pick a project that made you smarter/wiser.............

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SJ_BIKER

Riding a 41 Super Deluxe
Of all the projects youve had over the years which one stands out as the one that made you learn about the bike hobby or a particular skill. For me for me it has to be a green hornet condition 5/6 which was really 7/8 after i polished the paint with really good paint polish.....i didnt know how good the paint would shine until i did it....helping recognize savable paint from paint that has already been polished and no ammount of polishing can make paint re-appear after its already been polished so much that it wearing thin......

Last edited:
For starters I have decided from the start that every bike I build was going to be different then the last one I built. That's where the creativity of a build has to come from with me and in me. It gets boring refurbing or restoring the same way all the time. With each build I retain more knowledge of this past time of a vintage bike creator. All that I've done hold a certain memory a time of moment when it started as just a junk old bike to I'm riding it and enjoying it.

The first Schwinn

008.jpg
010.jpg
009.jpg

Last edited:
As for old bikes i went nuts rebuilding a 2 speed kickback hub and relacing wheels.I learned I never want to do that again.lol

Back