When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pick up and ship from Archbold Ohio

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sportyworty

Finally riding a big boys bike
My childhood Klunker has been located and it’s very important to secure the deal. I would be more than happy to pay someone well to help out. Picking up the bike at a prearranged time and boxing with a prepaid FedEx label. No hurry on anything just like to secure a Caber who “gets it” that possibly is close. I don’t want to make any extra work for the seller.
60 dollar bike means a lot to me after an exhaustive search and the only one found.
thanks
Kerry
North of Seattle in the Tulips

8E1F9329-79E8-4D27-9F02-389E3AF4A470.jpeg

Thanks for replying. Let me see if the bike is still avail and will send you a message either way.

Archbold isn't very far from Bowling Green, OH ( about 40 miles ) where the Memory Lane show will be in a few weeks. Might increase your odds if somebody happens to be in the area for the show / doesn't mind picking it up for you while at the show.

Back