When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pick up & ship

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

40LaSalle

On Training Wheels
Need a pick up & ship to me. Needs to be shipped to 78610 Tx picked up from 15068 PA not throw the mail preferably UPS or FedEx regular ground shipping & 1000$ insurance. If any one can help or direct me to who can pick up my 20" schwinn stingray. I bought the bike & the person don't know how to take apart & ship a vintage all OG stingray. Safety LMK
Thank U

I’ve done that in a pinch but don’t assume bike shops are good packers. I had a tricycle shipped to me by a “professional packer” with a pedal all the way through the box and just lucky no parts were lost.

Thanks for the reply back on the shipping issue. The seller refunded my $$ cuz he did not know war the bike was worth till he took to a bike shop to disasembly & shipping to me. The bike shop told him is was worth way more & then he wanted another $1500.
It was a OG Schwinn stingray. So with that I'm looking for a LJ Schwinn stingray any color

Thanks for the reply back on the shipping issue. The seller refunded my $$ cuz he did not know war the bike was worth till he took to a bike shop to disasembly & shipping to me. The bike shop told him is was worth way more & then he wanted another $1500.
It was a OG Schwinn stingray. So with that I'm looking for a LJ Schwinn stingray any color
Well you’re in the right place if you want to find another. Good luck and sorry to hear about the back out and blabber mouth bike shop.

I’ve done that in a pinch but don’t assume bike shops are good packers. I had a tricycle shipped to me by a “professional packer” with a pedal all the way through the box and just lucky no parts were lost.
I agree.. I did one and thankfully they did a great job.. I recently tried again for a different bike and the places I tried seemed disinterested..so I re-evaluated the whole thing and just passed.. I'll do it again if need be,but if the bike is a nice original, I'll be picky and pay a little more if needed . My .02

Back