When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Picked this up recently and could use some help

-
I'm thinking shelby not Schwinn, fork fenders for sure and frame . Where are all the guys that have the pre 33 knowledge ? Tank was done pretty good if it's a Repro trippy lil door but has nice little hinges . Paint is obviously new and seat is restored . I would hold out for the right buyer that light can be worth more battery can be 250-300 even the rims can be quiet valuable but if it turns out the tank is real and so is the seat can be bigger $$$ I would wait and see if anyone knows more about it there are many collectors that only do these early bikes . Of course it hurts that it was restored but ya gotta find someone who knows what it is and its older than 1930 gotta be mid 20's or so and that sprocket is older isn't the same in that pic you posted hold
Out for more info is my advice before letting it go to cheap

Cruising my Prewar Schwinn [emoji605]

Take the crank out it might be dated angelfire date codes will not help you with this bike . Your gonna have to go off catalogue pics and other collectors to try and date usually ya can look at the accessories to get s ball park of year . Also add those rims Metalclad with wood in side take a tire
Off and see if they are they look pretty clean and if so can be valuable hat to find rims of that age that are nice

Cruising my Prewar Schwinn [emoji605]

Back