When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Picked this up today Miami Racycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rideahiggins

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I picked this Miami Racycle up today at a closed Amish bicyle shop. They had been in business over 30 years and this is something they had left. From what I could google they were made from 1895 or so to 1916. It looks all original except I'm not sure about the seat, aren't mens seats usually longer? I was trying to find a value on it. The only one I could find for sale was at Budget Cycle Center for $9999.99. I'm going to post more of my finds on thru the weekend.
015.jpg
014.jpg
016.jpg

Did I mention it has grooved wooden grips. I'll probably sell it for the right price. I've got so many uncommon bikes and parts right now I'm still sorting and researching.

Anybody want to make an offer before I put it on feebay? I can ship or meet you at Memory Lane or Ann Arbor swap meet.

if budget has one for $9999.99 i would think yours is worth that much.right?put it on ebay and list it as a buy it now for $9999.99 and then let it run for 27 days.if it doesn't sell, then relist it for $9998.98 and run it for 27 days and keep repeating until it sells.i hope this helps.

Back