When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Picked up a Schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rustyspoke66

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Just picked this Schwinn up last week and just got around to posting it. I am going to need a few parts but I threw some tires on it and it actually rides pretty good. So if anybody has a very faded burgundy chainguard which kinda looks brown I would be interested.
SH104675-1.jpg

SH104676-1.jpg

SH104674-1.jpg

I LOVE the rusty rider look. A survivor for schnizzle. What year is it? Locking springer? My '53 Red Phantom is a great riding bicycle. I would assume this bike is solid as a rock. A good "go to" rider!

I had a chance to bid on a bike almost exactly like this this week. It was in a little worse condition and the rims had holes rusted in them. I stopped bidding at $330. How much is one of these bikes worth? I believed it was badged an American.

This one is badged B.F.Goodrich and I believe it is pre 1948 but not by much. The serial # does show up in 52 but it is not located on the rear fork end it is on the bottom bracket. As far as features it does have a locking fork with the original key still in it and the bike rides great. It still has a Indianapolis Star sticker on the rear fender so I assume it has been used as a news paper delivery bike at one time. I got this bike from A woman that had the bike handed down to her where she grew up in Indiana. She pulled it from the barn and brought it to Spokane and it has been sitting in her garage collecting more dust until now. So being sympathetic to the bikes history It's going to get a good cleaning and mechanical overhaul plus I need a few parts like the chainguard and a rear rack reflector.

Last edited:
chain guard

It's from Indiana. Well that explains why I have the chain guard for it. $40 shipped.
002.jpg
001.jpg

Chain Guard is SOLD

Last edited:
Back