When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Picked up a set of Jarts-Lawn Darts at Ann Arbor

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

KevinM

I live for the CABE
These are kid killers. Jarts-Lawn Darts. These are banned now. Still in the Box. SOLD

Last edited:
I'm surprised me and my brother are not dead from those things. We used to throw them straight up and then run around trying not to get hit. Crazy times!

I'm surprised me and my brother are not dead from those things. We used to throw them straight up and then run around trying not to get hit. Crazy times!

And I would suggest you are both better men for tempting death and beating it! This is the kind of grit that made our country great, not playing computer games and walking about with a cell phone stuck to the face! :cool:

When I was about 10, myself and a couple of other morons in the neighborhood used to shoot our blunt tipped arrows straight up in the air and run around. No one ever got hurt.

Last edited:
A few of these ended up thru the roof of our pop-up camper back in the day.
They turn up around here at the flea market and antique shops often. Always tempting to grab them, but somehow always resist.

Back