When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Picked up an ol' Columbia this week.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
that seat is really unique. What type is it.

super cool bike. im jealous.:cool:

Actually I think that bike from Colin's site is a Light Roadster, Chris. Yours is a Century, which if I'm not mistaken, might be a little less common than the Roadster.

By the way...good trade!!!

1892_century.jpg

Last edited:
Actually I think that bike from Colin's site is a Light Roadster, Chris. Yours is a Century, which if I'm not mistaken, might be a little less common than the Roadster.

By the way...good trade!!!

View attachment 108282

Thanks, I was under the impression that they were the same except for the name? BTW thanks again for passing on this one!

There were a number of differences between them - I'm on my way out at the moment but will get back to you on this...

Okay, I sit corrected. Now that I look at the later, circa 1891 Light Roadster more closely, I see you're right that it's very similar to your Century. I was thinking of this older Roadster from Copake, http://copakeauction.auctionflex.co...word=columbia&lso=lotnumasc&pagenum=1&lang=En
which has the incorporated rear fender like the earlier ones.

I've only seen one other Century in person and have trouble finding good reference pics of the model - here's another Copake project - http://copakeauction.auctionflex.co...yword=century&lso=lotnumasc&pagenum=1&lang=En

It might be even more rare than I was thinking. It would be interesting to get input from some of the Wheelmen on this very cool find.

Last edited:
Bad to the Bone!

That is a Bad A.. Bike!!!!!

Congratulations!!

Love to have Something Like That to Ride!!!!!

:cool:

who whao whaooo

great find you must eat lucky dog three times a day ???? you lucky dog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back