When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pickers and Sellers! Please refrain from "Cleaning up" bikes & parts!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I’m still working on a system to capture and reuse original air that’s in the tires. Why let that vintage patina’d air go to waste? I’ll let you guys know what I come up with.

when original air is not available I just fart into my tires. only problem is it takes a week to fill them up to full pressure.

I have the easiest, simplest answer. I've said it all along since day one in this hobby. BUY A COMPLETE BIKE! No need to look for parts to match. And ..... quit making base model bikes deluxe bikes. Instead, save the money and buy the deluxe that already had the tank and rack you desire. One more thing.... NOT ALL BIKES HAD TANKS AND RACKS!! So quit assuming it's missing and walk on by until you see that same bike with those parts and buy that one. It's not rocket science....or maybe it is???????????????

But if you don't clean it up, people will nit-pick you down on price because it "needs a lot of work".... I'm on no side of the fence because I've done both, but to each his own I guess.

I totally agree with Euphman above statement. Buyer wanders up and says "It's only worth a nickel since it is so rough" Put me on the clean up side. (poll) I don't really deal in the stuff most of you guys want so doesn't really matter.

carefully clean and let it set for a couple years, it will look like a very nice original condition bike
Xmas bike 2.jpg

Back