When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pierce Arrow 3-speed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

blackhawknj

Look Ma, No Hands!
Bought a Pierce Arrow 3-speed off Craigslist. In fact there are photos of it on Google Images-it's the black one in fromt of the radiator. In good shape, shifts smoothly, B-72 saddle in good shape. Has the Raleigh stamp on the handlebar stem, a generic chainwheel. SA hub marked 2-67.Was this some sort of export or store brand/private label model ?

I stand corrected! Bike looks original, but it must be a European moniker...
Google actually did me right on the search for once.
a9052dc04cb64d828320bbe4c0070fcd.jpg

images (17).jpeg

images (16).jpeg

4aa183965de349e7bd022bec55bda112.jpg

aa3210933a9d473198b45725d8ccc2c8.jpg

That one in the photo is a mid-level Raleigh product house branded for a shop in NYC (Bellitte's, maybe?). It's unrelated to the much earlier Pierce cars or bikes, though the name was probably still familiar in some circles, especially in New York. 1960s look correct for that bike.

That's the one. Lighting system didn't work when I tried it, everything else is fine. Though the seatpost is in there TIGHT.

About 8 years ago I bought a Pierce Arrow 3-speed folder with 20" wheels at a yard sale. As I recall it was from a New York City bike shop - probably a Raleigh built contract bike. It looked a lot like a Raleigh 20. It had a Sturmey rear hub and Raleigh stamps on a few parts.

Back