When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pierce Arrow Antique Racing Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
shame about the top and down tube being destroyed.

The headbadge is Angola, I would agree that it looks like an amateur racer, similar to mine.

ps, they are Pierce Cycles, no arrow in the name.

Yes, a few issues but still a cool looking bike Joe.
I bought this today from a local antique dealer. Looks like an old repaint. Top bar and down tube have dents. Top plate on right fork is stamped Pierce. Wheels match and hubs have all old hardware. No makers marks on the hubs. Rear wheel spins pretty true, front has wobble in rim. Rear cog is welded fast to lock ring. Frame is 21". Seat is signed on sides but is not legible. One hedbadge screw is broken off.

What time frame do you think it is from?

Thank you.

View attachment 984434

View attachment 984435

View attachment 984436

View attachment 984437

View attachment 984438

View attachment 984439

View attachment 984440

View attachment 984441

View attachment 984442

View attachment 984443

Yes a few issues but still a cool looking bike Joe. I like it.

heck all it needs is a little bondo use a little extra hardener then just smooth it out and its good as new and strong too ! most new cars have it in them from the factory ! another great product is alumi/lead its a powdered metal based product it uses fiberglass hardener to activate ,you can drill and tap the stuff the white based product can be used to repair bridge work, it still will pop loose when crunching ice <darn it>have not found anything to hold up to ice ! and yes we have tried dental porcelain several times .the product used to spot repair cannot be heated up to a high enough temperature to get it hard enough to bond and cure enough to handle ice !< have tried several blends ect > anyone else had any good luck ?

Back